Day 1: Luxor
Upon arrival at Luxor Airport, you will be greeted by a Travco representative and transferred to your Nile Cruise which will be your home for the next 7 nights. In the afternoon, you have the choice for an optional visit to the Luxor Museum, or spend free time at leisure on board, then dinner and overnight onboard your cruise ship.
Day 2: Luxor | Esna
After breakfast you will start the visits and leave for the East Bank of Luxor where you will enjoy discovering the grand Karnak and Luxor temples with your guide. You will be back on board for lunch. In the afternoon, the ship will sail to Esna. Dinner and overnight onboard (Esna).
Day 3: Edfu | Kom Ombo
Enjoy the view as you sail down the Nile heading for Edfu. Once you arrive, you will reach the huge temple dedicated to the ancient god Horus by horse-drawn carriage where you will take a tour around with your guide. Lunch on board. Your ship will then leave for Kom Ombo. Dinner and overnight onboard (Kom Ombo).
Day 4: Aswan
Today, the boat sails to Aswan. Breakfast on board. Once in Aswan, you will visit the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae temple. You will be back on board for lunch. Dinner and overnight aboard the ship (Aswan).
Day 5: Aswan
You have the option of spending the morning free at leisure or visit Abu Simbel (check out our optional tours by air or by road). Lunch on board. In the afternoon, you will tour the Nile by felucca boat and visit the Botanical Garden. Then back to the ship for dinner and overnight (Aswan).
Day 6: Kom Ombo | Edfu | Luxor
In the early morning your Nile Cruise will sail to Kom Ombo where you will visit their legendary temple. Sail to Edfu. Lunch on board and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Nile while sailing to Luxor. Dinner and overnight aboard the ship.
Day 7: Luxor
After breakfast, you will discover the famous West Bank of Luxor. First we stop at the Colossi of Memnon, and later we proceed to discover the best of the Valley of the Kings and explore the sought after temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Lunch on board. Free time on board. Dinner and overnight on board (Luxor).
Day 8: Luxor
You will have breakfast on board then disembark to be transferred to Luxor Airport for your final departure.
- All sightseeing tours (including entrance fees) with private bilingual guide.
- All airport transfers and ground transportation in Travco a/c vehicle as stated in the program.
- 07 nights accommodation on board of 5* Nile cruise including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Egypt entry visa.
- Any extra expenses of personal nature such as drinks, tips etc.
- Any tours and transfers which are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Any departure taxes.
- More than 15 days prior to arrival, cancellation can be made without penalty.
- 07-14 days prior arrival, 30% cancellation fees apply.
- 01-06 days prior arrival, 50% cancellation fees apply.
- In case of no-show, 100% cancellation fees apply.